Sunday, April 28, 2013

Read-a-Thon End of the Event Meme

Awww, I'm so sad it's over!!! These 24 hours always just seem to fly by!

As is tradition, I'll finish this lovely event with the End of the Event meme:

Which hour was most daunting for you?
I think it was actually around 11PM my time, and just before I went to sleep at 3AM

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I try to mix in some lighter or funny reads, cause I can more easily keep myself focused on those. But something intense like Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series is always a good idea as well :)

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I love it the way it is!

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
EVERYTHING! The hosts were doing an amazing job!

How many books did you read?
If I count both my half finished books, 3.

What were the names of the books you read?
-The River of No Return by Bee Ridgway
-How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
-Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
-The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy

Which book did you enjoy most?
Without a doubt Shadow Kiss.

Which did you enjoy least?
I liked all my books :)

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
YES ABSOLUTELY! I will SO be there! And I'll be a reader again, I love it :)

The final tally:
Books finished: 3
Pages read: 1050
Distracted by: the boyfriend, lunch and as always Twitter ;)

Now excuse me while I go and try to de-zombify myself and look a little more presentable for when the boyfriend comes home later. And watch some Pretty Little Liars :)

8 comments:

  1. Yay, it seems you did an awesome job! Congrats, and hopefully I'll be able to join y'all next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaa distracted by the boyfriend hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I read The River of No Return last week. I think that's a good choice for the readathon.

    Now, what are you doing the rest of the day? Reading? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on having a great readathon! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Daisy!!
    Also, where are you on PLL? I kind of want to start seeing again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1050 pages?! OMG Daisy you rock! I read 661 pages :P I'm satisfied :P So glad you enjoyed Shadow kiss! Love this book from the bottom of my heart <3 <3 <3 I had a great time at the readathon <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were on FIRE!!! Great job!

    And The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom was just so cute. VERY good readathon material, but I ended up reading it like a week before because I was too excited about it, lol.

    ReplyDelete