Sunday, April 10, 2011

Read-a-Thon - Hour 24

So, it's already hour 24, time seems to fly!

I've slept about 5 hours and feel surprisingly awake and non-grumpy (I usually get grumpy from lack of sleep).

End of the Event Survey:

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I think hour 17, cause I had just woken up back then and needed to set my mind to read-mode again.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Oh gosh, I think a lot of books will keep you engaged, but anything like the Hunger Games series is bound to keep the adrenaline flowing.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, I loved it just the way it was right now.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I loved the mini-challenges. And the linking up books you finished, I can't wait to see the list!
5. How many books did you read? 3 so far, I'm starting the fourth one after typing this up.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Invincible Summer, The Summer I Turned Pretty and The Betrayal of Maggie Blair.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Without a doubt the Summer I Turned Pretty, LOVED it!
8. Which did you enjoy least? I think the other two are kind of tied.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very, very likely! I'd probably be a reader again.

So I'm off to finish the last hour, thanks to all the hosts and people who cheered me on! I loved every minute of this :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing! I wasn't quite as successful. And I'm with you, the mini-challenges were really fun. I think I'm going to make more of an effort to join in on them the next time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completeing the readathon Daisy! I don't think that I would be able to. I'm looking forward to your review of The Betrayal Of Maggie Blair- I just got it through net galley :)

    P.S Thanks for the birthday wishes! I agree, I feel very sad for people who are allergic to chocolate :(

    ReplyDelete