Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)



This will be my first time participating in In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. I always enjoy seeing what everybody else got that week and I figured since I had a great week bookwise, I'd share it with all of you :)

Here's what I got:

As belated Christmas gifts from my parents:



The Broken Kingdoms by N.K. Jemisin
Sleepless by Cyn Balog
The Candidates by Inara Scott




Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier


Thanks mom and dad! I loved getting these in the mail, each came in a separate package. And they're all really pretty and 3 of them are hardcovers! I almost never buy hardcovers for myself, so they will look really nice on my shelves. And I'm so excited to get to The Broken Kingdoms after loving The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, which is the first book in the series.

From publisher for review:



The Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason
Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson


So, that's what I got this week. How about you? Any good books drop on your doorstep this week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I had no idea Colleen Gleason had a new book coming out. :) That's nice.

    Looks like you got an awesome loot this week, hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have a sort of second mini-Christmas :)
    Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete