Saturday, August 21, 2010

Book Blogger Hop



The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books. Hop on over and join in on the fun!

This week's question:
How many blogs do you follow?

There are 38 in my bloglist, 3 of those are about book-tours and one is the other blog I participate in: The Broke and the Bookish. I try to check what's going on at those I follow at least every other day and mostly manage to read and comment on posts that interest me. I've fallen behind a bit this week because of the test I had to take yesterday at the end of my ear-nose-throat internship (totally passed by the way :D), but I'm going to do some catching up today.

How many blogs do you (actively) follow?

3 comments:

  1. I found you via Book Blogger Hop :-) As for how many I follow? About 30. But I am pretty new at this and just created my blog! I guess 31 including you, lol.

    Have a Fab Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hi!
    Congrats on your ENT test!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came here via blog hopping/Follow me. Have a blast hopping to/following new blogs!

    Do check out my blog, everything distils into reading. I too am an eclectic reader!

    ReplyDelete